Making Homelessness History
On any given night, more than 6,500 Chicagoans don’t have a place to call home. Tens of thousands more are just one unexpected setback away from joining them. All Chicago believes that these are our neighbors, this is our community, and together we can ensure that all of us have stable and secure homes.
All Chicago effectively combines immediate resources with long term strategies to address the complex issue of homelessness.
- Our Emergency Fund program provides critical financial assistance to people experiencing an emergency that could lead to homelessness or other crises.
- Our Chicago Alliance program analyzes, recommends, and collaboratively implements sustainable housing solutions for Chicago.
- Our Learning Center program researches leading practices and offers educational opportunities for all those working to end homelessness.
Founded on Pillars of Commitment and Hope.
Guided By Principles of Responsibility and Respect.
Operating with purpose and urgency, All Chicago is guided by the principles of:
- Integrity and accountability to all stakeholders.
- Diversity in all its forms, treating everyone with dignity and respect.
- Trust, stability, and transparency.
- The collective impact we can make through working together.
- Innovation and bold leadership in developing and implementing solutions.
- Adaptability and an openness to change.
- Excellence in all we do.